Wednesday, May 28, 2014

10 on 10 :: May :: 2014










Monthly update as seen through the snapshots from our day...Jeff is still clipping his own hair.  I've started a new weight lifting regime with Jeffy on Saturdays.  I'm trying to improve my max deadlift, clean, bench and squat...it's actually kind of fun. We are starting to "hike" or at the very least explore our Seattle parks and greenbelts. My garden this year has snap peas, tomatoes, a ton of strawberries, the beginnings of asparagus, rhubarb, collard greens, carrots, beets, zucchini and pumpkin.  Note to self- you should probably do something to increase the nutrients in the soil.  Jeff and the kids got me and outdoor fire pit for mother's day...I've been wanting one for years.  It takes our outdoor game to a whole new level and is the perfect reason to invite our friends and neighbors over for s'mores!   And the last photo is a poppy that I didn't plant, proving that beautiful things can sprout where you least expect them and with very little work- life's pleasant surprises!  And that's my 10 on 10!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin